- 2 bottles Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot
- 2 lemons cut to wedges and seeded
- 2 oranges cut to wedges and seeded
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 can pineapple chunks with juice
- ½ cup cranberry juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 or 3 whole clove
- Pour wine and all above ingredients into a large glass container. Stir well.
- Chill 24 hours stirring occasionally.
- Strain the content as you pour Sangria into a new container.
- Discard the soaked fruit.
Slice fresh apples, oranges and lemon
Fill tall glass with ice and fruit pour Sangria
Best when shared with loved ones!