Ollalliberry and Raspberry Crisp served with Strawberry Ice Cream
The perfect ending to a romantic Valentines Day dinner!
- 1 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup cold butter, diced
- 2 cups strawberries, cut in half, or quarters if large
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup flour
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray, set aside.
2. In a large bowl mix together the oats, flour, sugar, and salt. Mix in the butter with your hands or a pastry cutter until mixture form crumbs when squeezed together.
3. Place berries in another large bowl. Stir in the sugar, juice, and vanilla into the berries. Sprinkle the flour on top of the berries and toss to coat.
4. Place the berry mixture into the prepared pan, and sprinkle with the oat mixture evenly.
5. Bake for 45 minutes, until the top is golden and the berries are bubbly. Serve with a scoop of strawberry ice-cream