Fruit Specialties, Desserts, Cookies and Bars
Inn on Randolph Chocolate Chip Cookie
Our chef worked hard to create the perfect cookie that is both gluten free and fantastic.
Servings: 3 dozen
3 Sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
2 1/4 cups Brown sugar
1 Egg, large
2 tsp Vanilla extract
2 tsp Baking soda
2 3/4 cups Inn On Randolph’s Flour blend (see below)
12 oz Chocolate chips
Inn on Randolph Flour Blend
6 Cups or 670 grams Sorghum Flour
3 Cups or 403 grams Cornstarch
2 Cups or 327 grams Potato Flour
3 Cups or 469 grams Potato Starch
2 Cups or 226 grams Tapioca Flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a mixing bowl, combine butter and brown sugar until smooth.
3. Add egg and vanilla, mix until fully combined.
4. In a separate bowl, mix flour and baking soda.
5. Add flour mix to the sugar mixture, mix until almost combined, add chocolate chips and finish mixing to incorporate.
6. Use a 1 oz scoop or large spoon to scoop out the cookies onto a parchment lined sheet tray or silpat sheet tray, space 2-3 inches.
7. Bake 10-12 minutes until desired doneness.