Members of the California Association of Boutique & Breakfast Inns (CABBI) receive special savings for a variety of hospitality industry products and services. Membership in CABBI also includes automatic membership in the California Hotel & Lodging Association (CHLA). Click here for CHLA member benefits.
CABBI Membership Inquiries
Monica Slingerman Member Services Assistant Direct Phone: 916-554-2668 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of properties that area eligible for Inn Membership:
- Bed & Breakfast Inns
- Country Inns
- Boutique Hotels
- Boat & Breakfast Inns
- Farm Stays
Membership Criteria for Inn Members
- Display high standards of hospitality and provide a unique lodging experience for all guests.
- Have a business license/use permit/occupancy permit, liability insurance, and pay Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT).
- Display high standards of housekeeping & a well maintained property
- Meet all requirements for guest safety and comfort
- Pass the CABBI Certification inspection
- Distribute the CABBI Travel Guide to departing guests
- Display the CABBI logo on the property's website and link to the CABBI website
- Participate in the CABBI Gift Certificate Program