This mountain lodge across from Donner Lake, just 1.2 miles off Interstate 80, sits on over an acre of forest along year-round Gregory Creek offers something for everyone. Each themed guest room has a gas fireplace, private bath and forest view. Guests will appreciate our comfortably furnished great room with fireplace, books, and many games, or our summer seating areas/deck. For summer, Donner Lake with its public beach and boat launch are within walking distance. In winter, major downhill and cross-country ski areas are within a short drive. Start your adventure with a hearty homemade breakfast before heading out to the slopes, lake, river, horseback, bikes, or mountain climbing…. In the afternoon enjoy a light snack and beverage with family and friends. Head into Truckee for dinner and return to the B & B and relax in the under the stars hot tub before turning in for the night.
We continue to update procedures to assure a COVID safe & sanitary stay !!!
We have given the utmost attention and detail to providing guests a healthy and clean experience. We follow all CDC and CHLA(California Hotel & Lodging Association) guidelines for EPA approved disinfectants and products used to ALL high touch areas.
- We maintain a minimum time between guest room occupancy to allow for complete cleaning and sanitization per the new CHLA industry standard.
- We promote the 6 foot social distancing between unrelated guests in public areas.
- All staff are fully vaccinated andboosted .
- Contactless check-in and check-out is available.
- Personal hand sanitizer can be provided, and masks are available upon request.
- Guests are asked to wash their hands before coming upstairs.
- Only registered guests are permitted on the property.
- Housekeeping services will be offered upon request, so as to minimize entry into the guest rooms.
We look forward to welcoming you into our home when you are here to enjoy your mountain getaway.