This mountain lodge across from Donner Lake, just 1.2 miles off Interstate 80, sits on over an acre of forest along year-round Gregory Creek offers something for everyone. Each themed guest room has a gas fireplace, private bath and forest view. Guests will appreciate our comfortably furnished great room with fireplace, books, and many games, or our summer seating areas/deck. For summer, Donner Lake with its public beach and boat launch are within walking distance. In winter, major downhill and cross-country ski areas are within a short drive. Start your adventure with a hearty homemade breakfast before heading out to the slopes, lake, river, horseback, bikes, or mountain climbing…. In the afternoon enjoy a light snack and beverage with family and friends. Head into Truckee for dinner and return to the B & B and relax in the under the stars hot tub before turning in for the night.
We have implemented the following procedures to assure a COVID safe & sanitary stay !!!
We have given the utmost attention and detail to providing guests a healthy and clean experience. We follow CDC and CHLA(California Hotel & Lodging Association) guidelines for EPA approved disinfectants and products used to ALL high touch areas.
- There will be a minimum of 24 hours between guest room occupancy for complete cleaning and sanitization per the new CHLA industry standard.
- There will be a maximum of 8 guests and a maximum of 3 rooms in use at any one time.
- We promote the 6 foot social distancing between unrelated guests in public areas.
- Staff will wear masks.
- Contactless check-in and check-out is available.
- Personal hand sanitizer will be provided, and masks will be available upon request.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the main entry and upstairs at the great room.
- Guests are asked to wash their hands before coming upstairs.
- The hot tub is temporarily closed until further notice per guidance from the health department.
- Only registered guests are permitted on the property.
- Housekeeping services will be offered upon request, so as to minimize entry into the guest rooms.
- Bedding has been simplified to ensure a clean and safe environment.
- If you are a returning guest, you will notice a few changes: Magazines, guest books, pens and decorative pillows have been removed from the guest rooms, as well as additional bed pillows. (Extra pillows are available upon request)
We look forward to welcoming you into our home when you are here to enjoy your mountain getaway.