Welcome to CABBI
If you’re a bed & breakfast inn, boutique inn, an aspiring or interim innkeeper, or vendor or supplier to the bed & breakfast and boutique inn segment, and not a member of the California Association of Boutique & Breakfast Inns (CABBI), you’re missing out! Right now, over 400 properties and organizations – your colleagues and your competitors – are taking advantage of terrific benefits that help them everyday.
The California Association of Boutique & Breakfast Inns (CABBI) is a nonprofit, member-driven trade association dedicated to promoting the B&B and boutique inn industry in California. Our mission is to encourage members to provide a quality-assured stay that exceeds guests’ expectations.
- Types of properties that area eligible for CABBI membership: Cottages, Bed & Breakfast Inns, Boutique Hotels, County Inns, Boat & Breakfast Inns, and Farm Stays.
- Provide evidence of business license/use permit/occupancy permit, liability insurance, and payment of Transient Occupancy Tax.
- Display high standards of housekeeping.
- Be well maintained.
- Meet all Membership Standards and 70% of the Defining Characteristics of a B&B Inn, as described in the Membership Standards & Criteria for B&B Inns.
- Have no negative reports made about the inn to CABBI during application process.
- Agree to distribute the CABBI Travel Guide to departing guests.
- Display the Proud Member of CABBI logo at property and on web site and link to www.cabbi.com from web site.
- Pass CABBI inspection within the first year of membership.
BECOME A CABBI MEMBER