Winter Storm Watcher’s Getaway
Looking to get away before the holidays or afterwards to take a break from the holiday frenzy? The colder weather creates some of the most memorable skies and temperatures in Mendocino that beg you to cozy up inside with a good book or movie. Or bundle up and take a UTV tour along the 2000 acre private ranch’s coastal bluffs for views of some of the most rugged and beautiful coastline in the country.
Book our two night “Winter Storm Watcher’s Getaway” package for two people at $360 plus the price of the room. Package includes nightly appetizers with wine, three course dinner, daily full American breakfast and two-hour UTV tour including a box lunch or lunch prepared back at the ranch during inclement weather.
- Available Dec 5-31 2019, February 1- Mar 31, 2020
- Black-out dates apply
- Space available basis
- Stay for at least 2 consecutive nights
- Taxes and service charge not included
This 2-night add-on package includes:
THE NIGHT BEFORE
- Fresh flower arrangement and chocolate-covered strawberries on arrival
- Cocktails and appetizers at 6 p.m., followed by a 3-course dinner for two
ON YOUR WEDDING DAY
- A full Ranch Breakfast for two
- ATV tour for two of the entire 2,000 acres, in order to select the perfect place for your ceremony
- Lunch for two in the Main Salon or boxed for a picnic on the bluff
- Bouquet and boutonniere (hair and make up can be booked by the Inn at an extra charge)
- Late afternoon ceremony at the location you have selected*
- Non-denominational officiant to preside, provided by the Inn (or your own, if you prefer)
- A ride to one of three scenic overlooks – Council Bluffs, Celebration Point or The Ridge – to enjoy a sparkling toast
- One hour of photography
- Cocktails, Hors D’ Oeuvres and a 3 course dinner
- Relax over a Ranch Breakfast the next morning
This add-on package is priced at $3,000, and is available to guests who book two or more nights at the Inn.
Accommodations are not included in the price. If you opt to stay more than two
nights, all subsequent nights will be 10% off. You may include up to four
additional people in your ceremony and celebratory dinner at a cost of $125 per
person. Regular room rates apply if your wedding party opts to overnight at the
Inn. We ask elopement couples to book their stay during weekdays (no weekends
or holidays); this allows our staff more time and availability to devote to your
special day. For couple’s wishing to book their own photography services, we will
take $500 off of the elopement package, our allotted coverage for these services.
Deluxe bouquet – add $175.