Whale Watch Wonderland
Enjoy two days of fun whale watching events! Both evenings feature a gourmet ranch style three course meal as well s’mores by the fire pit. We send you out with a picnic to explore by land or sea with your choice of a guided UTV tour with binoculars to look for whales from one of our cliffside picnic benches or from our friend captain Tim’s boat out of Noyo harbor. To cap off your stay enjoy a late checkout with a ranch style breakfast.
- Available Feb 10, 2020 – Mar 31, 2020
- Stay for at least 2 consecutive nights
This 2-night add-on package includes:
THE NIGHT BEFORE
- Fresh flower arrangement and chocolate-covered strawberries on arrival
- Cocktails and appetizers at 6 p.m., followed by a 3-course dinner for two
ON YOUR WEDDING DAY
- A full Ranch Breakfast for two
- ATV tour for two of the entire 2,000 acres, in order to select the perfect place for your ceremony
- Lunch for two in the Main Salon or boxed for a picnic on the bluff
- Bouquet and boutonniere (hair and make up can be booked by the Inn at an extra charge)
- Late afternoon ceremony at the location you have selected*
- Non-denominational officiant to preside, provided by the Inn (or your own, if you prefer)
- A ride to one of three scenic overlooks – Council Bluffs, Celebration Point or The Ridge – to enjoy a sparkling toast
- Two hours of photography
- Romantic 4-course dinner complete with petite wedding cake*
- Relax over a Ranch Breakfast the next morning
This add-on package is priced at $3,000, and is available to guests who book two or more nights at the Inn. Accommodations are not included in the price. If you opt to stay more than two nights, all additional nights will be 10% off.
*You may include up to 4 additional people in your ceremony and celebratory dinner at a cost of $150 per person. Regular room rates apply if your wedding party opts to overnight at the Inn.