Land & Sea Experience
The ultimate way to experience the Pacific Coastline this winter is at the iconic Brewery Gulch Inn, located in Mendocino County, Northern California. From the inn perched high atop a bluff with sweeping ocean views, to the cozy Great Room with its four-sided glass and steel fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows, to rooms filled with top-of-the-line amenities and an abundance of natural light, it’s clear why the Brewery Gulch Inn is consistently named one of the best hotels in the world.
The Land & Sea Experience highlights the best of Mendocino in a four-night luxury getaway featuring two nights among the vineyards and redwoods of the famed Anderson Valley wine country (at The Madrones) and two nights overlooking the rugged splendor of the Mendocino Coast (at Brewery Gulch Inn).
The experience kicks off at The Madrones with:
- A two-night stay in a select premier suite (The Master, The Living Room or The Front Door) or Guest Quarters #2 (if traveling with family)
- Dinner and lunch at Wickson at The Madrones, the valley’s newest dining experience
- Three-hour tour accompanied by a private sommelier
- Facial or massage at Bohemian Chemist, a or private tasting with a local winemaker
- Two monogramed Madrones wineglasses
Then, take a short journey to California’s breathtaking North Coast and land at the Brewery Gulch Inn where you will enjoy:
- Two nights at the inn with your choice of the best available room at the time of booking (your stay at BGI includes made-to-order daily breakfast, and an evening dinner buffet featuring local wines and beers)
- Whale watching excursion
- Afternoon soak at Sweetwater Spa
- $ 100.00 credit toward dinner at the oceanside restaurant, Wild Fish
- Two Brewery Gulch Inn mugs, or a bottle of Fathers + Daughters Cellars Ferrington Vineyard Pinot Noir
The Land & Sea Experience is available for booking in the months of February and March, 2020. Blackout period is February 14 – 17, 2020. Cost is $2,220 (for 2 guests), exclusive of tax and gratuities. Guests must book The Madrones over a Friday/Saturday night, and the Brewery Gulch Inn over a Sunday/Monday night.