This 2-night add-on package includes:
THE NIGHT BEFORE
- Fresh flower arrangement and chocolate-covered strawberries on arrival
- Cocktails and appetizers at 6 p.m., followed by a 3-course dinner for two
ON YOUR WEDDING DAY
- A full Ranch Breakfast for two
- ATV tour for two of the entire 2,000 acres, in order to select the perfect place for your ceremony
- Lunch for two in the Main Salon or boxed for a picnic on the bluff
- Bouquet and boutonniere (hair and make up can be booked by the Inn at an extra charge)
- Late afternoon ceremony at the location you have selected*
- Non-denominational officiant to preside, provided by the Inn (or your own, if you prefer)
- A ride to one of three scenic overlooks – Council Bluffs, Celebration Point or The Ridge – to enjoy a sparkling toast
- One hour of photography
- Romantic 4-course dinner complete with petite wedding cake*
- Relax over a Ranch Breakfast the next morning
This add-on package is priced at $2,250, and is available to guests who book two or more nights at the Inn. Accommodations are not included in the price. If you opt to stay more than two nights, all additional nights will be 10% off.
*You may include up to 4 additional people in your ceremony and celebratory dinner at a cost of $125 per person. Regular room rates apply if your wedding party opts to overnight at the Inn.
Mendocino Mushroom Festival Special
Every Fall we enjoy an abundance of extraordinary wild mushrooms in the Mendocino area and foraging with an experienced guide is a great way to learn more about these edible delights and experience some of the most beautiful scenery in Northern California. Book your room, mention the “Mushroom Festival” and receive 10% off your room rate. Add a 3 hour ATV foraging tour and 3 course wild fungi focused dinner for an additional $150.00 per person. Offer good November 1-10, 2019. Call 707-962-4818 for reservations.
CELEBRATE SUMMER OFFER
Time to plan your last summer hurrah by getting away for a few days! Save on all rooms and suites at The Inn at Newport Ranch in Northern California to celebrate the last weeks of summer. Enjoy the warm daytime temperatures while picnicking on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, and relax in the cool evenings stargazing and indulging in nightly s’mores.
- 15% off all rooms and suites
- Stay three nights or more and receive a $75 Inn credit good towards Food + Beverage or ATV tours
Available August 1-29 on new bookings only. Minimum 2-night stay required. Space available basis. Certain blackout dates apply.