A Celebration To Remember Forever
Ideal for small groups or an intimate party, the Grand Reserve Inn is the perfect venue to have a memorable celebration.
We work with only the finest caterers, florists, bakers, photographers, musicians, salons, and officiants to create a truly remarkable experience. Call us today to arrange a site visit and view this amazing setting.
You And Your Guests Can Get Away Without Being Far Away
Distance in miles to the Grand Reserve Inn from the following airports:
- Sacramento International: 43 miles
- Oakland International: 92 miles
- Reno / Tahoe: 92 miles
- San Francisco International: 103 miles
- San Jose (Norman Y. Mineta): 98 miles
- Monterey Peninsula: 142 miles
- Redding Municipal: 160 miles
Call Us at 209-245-5466 for more information or to book your special event or celebration.
Mother’s Day Specials
Escape to our small luxury Inn with a peaceful, adults-only setting while still being close to winery attractions.
What’s Included: $449 (small or medium suite)-$499 (large suite)
- Stay in a King Suite for two guests.
- Welcome glass of award-winning Wilderotter Vineyard Rosé wine at check in.
- Complimentary 1-hour massage* with our amazing massage therapists, in-suite.
- Complimentary Wine & Artisan Cheese Evening Social.
- Full Gourmet Breakfast included – delivered to your suite in the morning.
- A VIP Wine Tasting at Wilderotter Vineyard (which includes artisan cheese, Wilderotter olive oil pairing and local artisan bread).
How to Book: Call the Inn directly at 209-245-5466 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Flexibility to be fully refundable up to 14 days prior to check in (normal cancellation policy is 30 days out). Offer valid June 2020 – September 2020. *massages subject to availability.
Meetings and Retreats
Say Goodbye To Stuffy Meeting Rooms Or Chain Hotel Conference Space
Located just 50 miles southeast of Sacramento, the Grand Reserve Inn offers a unique, flexible business venue for corporate retreats, meetings, incentive trips, training and product launches. Our relaxing environment creates optimum results. With flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space, we provide the perfect setting; luxury lodging, farm-to-table catering, all-day beverage service and a distraction-free environment to keep your team productive and energized.
Where The Past Is Still The Present
After a successful meeting, our groups will enjoy exploring a variety of activities in Amador County including nearby wine tasting, golf, shopping, live music, theatre, dining, and spa services. With elevations ranging from 900 to 9,000 feet, the region provides outdoor activities for casual weekend warriors and extreme athletes – all nearby.
Pick Your Elevation and Your Season – Above and Below Ground
Bring your bicycles for rides that provide a terrain challenge or your hiking boots for many trails that offer inspiring views – both above and below ground. Nearby attractions include:
- Kirkwood Mountain Resort
- Black Chasm Cavern Tours
- Castle Oaks Golf Course
- Summer Fishing in Silver Lake
- Winter Fishing in Lake Comanche
- Summer and Fall Hiking in El Dorado National Forest
- Winter Hiking on Mokelumne River
Call Us at 209-245-5466 for more information or to schedule your meeting or retreat.